FOR USING OUR GECKO IPTV APP
Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our GECKO ipTV app.
I. Information about us as responsible
Gecko ipTV is a media player brand owned by WEB TEC d.o.o Gradacac. All rights therefore belong to WEB TEC d.o.o Gradacac.
Responsible person according to Art. 4 Abs. General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
WEB TEC d.o.o Gradacac
76250, Gradacac, Bosnia and Herzegovina
E-Mail: [email protected]
II. General data processing when using our mobile app
1. Personal data is all data personally available to you, e.g. Name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
2. In principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent is not possible for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
3. Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO as legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract of which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that our company is subject to, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interest, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing.
4. The personal data of the data subject processed with the use of our mobile app will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is omitted. In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject (such as statutory retention requirements). A blocking or deletion of the data takes place even if a storage period prescribed by the mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for a contract conclusion or a contract fulfillment.
5. If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
6. All information you submit to us will be stored on servers within the European Union. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we can not guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our app via the Internet. However, we secure our app and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. In particular, your personal data is encrypted with us. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
III. Rights of users and stakeholders
1. With regard to the data processing described in more detail below, you have the following rights with respect to the personal data relating to you:
- Right to information (Article 15 GDPR),
- Right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR),
- Right to cancellation (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Right to information (Art. 19 GDPR),
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR).
- Right to object to processing (Article 21 GDPR).
If you wish to claim any of your rights and / or request further information, please contact us via [email protected] or the contact details provided.
2. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data in breach of the Data Protection Acts.
3. If you have any questions, comments or inquiries regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data by us, please also contact us at the contact details provided.
IV. Data processing information when using our mobile app
1. You can download the GECKO ipTV App directly to your mobile and TV device in the all App Store and Play Store. When downloading the mobile app, the required information is transferred to the App Store, in particular username, e-mail address and customer number of your account, time of download and the individual device code. We have no influence on this data collection and are not responsible for it. We only process the data as far as it is necessary for downloading the mobile app to your mobile device. Furthermore, you can download our app on our homepage in the "download" area. In this case, only the personal data required under point 2 and the data required for payment processing will be collected and stored.
2. The GECKO ipTV app can only be used with access to the Internet. Using the GECKO ipTV app, we collect the personal information described below to enable convenient, secure and stable use of the features. If you wish to use our mobile app, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to offer you the functions of our mobile app and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address, the Internet connection from which the use is made,
- Date and time of the respective access,
- Playlist of the user,
- content of the request (concrete page),
- Device MAC address
3. Social Media Plug-ins
a. We currently or in the future use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, initially no personal data is passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be recognized by the marking on the box above the first letter or the logo. We open you the a. Possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the highlighted field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data referred to in section IV of this declaration will be transmitted. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed box via the security settings of your browser.
b. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of processing, the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
c. The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this. The plug-ins allow us to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
d. The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it with your contacts publicly. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
e. For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and how it is processed by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; For more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084,
http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework
Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388; https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511; Instagram belongs to Facebook, s.o.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework
4. E-mail contact
If you contact us via the provided e-mail address, the data you provide will be used to process your request. The specification of the data is necessary for processing and answering your inquiry - without their provision we can not answer your inquiry or at best only to a limited extent.
Legal basis for this processing is in the presence of a consent Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. For the personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
5. Payment services
We process your payment information for the purpose of payment processing. Depending on the payment method, we will forward your payment information to third parties (for example, in the case of credit card payments to your credit card provider)
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 b) and f) DSGVO. The transfer is only made if it is actually necessary for the payment. Their rights are covered by section III. 1.
To make the most of this library, we use a so-called CDN (Content Delivery Network). This results in considerable performance advantages, and also fixes errors within the library without us having to intervene. On request, the library can also be downloaded locally from the server.
CDN src: //netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.2.0/css/ bootstrap.min.css
src: //maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.3.0/css/ font-awesome.min.css
src: //netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.2.0/js/ bootstrap.min.js
7. Deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, it may be stored if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. A blocking or deletion of the data takes place even if a storage period prescribed by the mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for a contract conclusion or a contract fulfillment.